Friday, September 11, 2009

the can opener

I am loving this week more and more. It started with incredible Thursday night, accompanied by a Friday that seemed to be dreamy. Sorry guys for Thursday night ,but it was really fun!


'''
No, I can’t forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that’s just the way this story goes,
You always smile....
But in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows.... ''

The dimly lit half-moon hammered in the sky, the glittering southern cross , the spurring ducks which teamed in pairs, the Australian wild grey rabbits which sprinted coyly upon our arrival , the thinking statues in the ponds which freaked us out, the sleeping lake in the perfect tranquility in Canberra , were the witnesses of this remarkable Friday . Canberra was veiled by the air of Spring ,so warm in the night, which was another bonus of the highlight.

'' I cant live
If living is without you
I can’t live
I can’t give anymore
Can’t live... ''

I have never explored Canberra in this way before.

They exclaimed. The Moon was so enlarged, perfectly nailed 45 degrees in the black canvas. It was in the equilibrium between orange and yellow. No one can ever defy the perfection of the mother nature.

''
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted..
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours ''

We savored every moment of serenity. An absolutely unforgettable night-out.

1 comment:

  1. i want details!!
    shuo ni de mimi!!!!
    happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete